Thursday, February 05, 2004

Weird dream about death

I had this dream that was a flashback to the time I went to the funeral of friend's father. I was waiting in line to see my friend, keitt, when i looked over and told jeff "you know what? for my funeral, i don't need any big thing. just throw me in a hefty bag and bury me in the back yard. but keep me away from the dog house... just keep me away from the dog house..." he looks shocked.

"oh yeah, and i only want one pall-bearer, that'd have to be my sister. she's always the one who has to take out the garbage, so it'll fit. and besides, she's always complaining about having to clean up my crap anyway." i'm beginning to wonder if this is something i should have said out loud.

i don't know what the big deal about death is. it happens.

No comments: