Tuesday, February 17, 2004

on visits from old friends...

I've recently found out, while talking with a friend from back home, that there is a good possibility that she will be coming to Texas to visit her Uncle's new house in McKinny. She says she's going to make it down here to visit me. I might have to go up and get her or something, but whatever.

I am so excited about this. I love Ashleigh sincerely. She is honestly one of the most wonderful, pleasant, intelligent and talented women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. And the girl can sing. Good-night. But what's more is she is one of those people who it is easy to spend time with. She's gorgeous and extremely charismatic, as a result she's loved by everyone. However, you'd never know it from talking to her.

Needless to say, I am extremely excited at this prospect. I think one of the things that excites me the most is getting to show someone else that's important to me my Alma Mater. Baylor is not perfect. But I love it so! She's (Baylor) been good to me. And while she's had problems lately, the Devil tends to work the hardest where God's work is being done. I think that's the case here.

Anyways, I'm excited at the chance of having another friend come visit me! I'll give the tour, tell all about the nerdy parts of Baylor, when this was made, who this was named after, bla bla bla. We'll get the coffee at Common Grounds. I'll sneak her into a Softball game. Maybe I'll introduce her to some of my friends who play. We'll go to Jasper's, maybe the Dr Pepper museum. Oh yeah, Neil knows how to show the ladies a good time! ;)

I'm pumped. Ash, can't wait to see ya, Love.

No comments: