Thursday, February 19, 2004

And people think christians are "judgemental..."

It's a quart-til five AM. And I can't sleep. I don't want to bother anyone on AIM, so, naturally what do I do? I check PROFILES!

Anyways, my good friend Liz had this site on her profile. I just... I can't... I mean... I'm so confused by this site. I wanted to laugh, cry, punch someone in the face.

I just think that christians in the world like this are one of the many reasons we get a bad name sometimes. This site, which appears to be run by christians, badmouths nearly everyone I can think of in the christian music scene.

I'm not going to talk anymore... just check it out... I'd really like to dialogue with someone about this. On second thought, I'm not really sure I think this is worth the breath it'd take to say "it sucks".

it should read: www.corruptchristianmusic.com

No comments: