Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Here it is, inspired by one of my favorite OA's, the BROOKS FIVE SEXIEST GUYS LIST!

In no particular order...

Tom Bankston- who can resist this gorgeous midwesterner's big smile and voluptuous lips? I'm sure I'm not alone when I say this native St. Louis Boy is making it hot in herrrrrrrrre.

Eric Salas- What can I say about the best-dressed guy on campus? The man is slicker than a jar of Bryl Creme. The guys so hot I had to be careful to not misspell his last name: SALSA!

Josh Vander Hey- this native Canuck has no trouble heating up the winter nights. This Baylor Baseball team member leaves us wishing he could be our backstop!

Eli Harris- Eli is best known for his emotional songs and mournful Gavin DeGraw-like voice. -That and his 3% body fat, golden locks and peircing blue eyes. He can strum his guitar for me anytime.

Vinnie Casanova- Believe it or not, this guy lives up to his name.

Now, if one is reading my website, one might say they think it a bad idea that I list any names on my website. I mean, obviously my opinions mean so much to these guys that they might change something about themselves. And I have control over that. But I can see how it might give people "the wrong idea".... at which point I would remind whomever is reading my site that that it is in fact MY site. If you have a problem with it, please, feel free to get yourself a hobby or dare-I-say-it change to a different page.

However, if you feel so inclined, you may leave me a message. But if you do leave me a message, I hope you'll feel strongly convicted enough about your position to leave your name. Otherwise, I doubt I'll put as much effort into reading your comment as you did writing it.

No comments: