Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Newton was a jerk

I am Newton's first law.

"An object in motion tends to stay in motion, and an object at rest tends to stay at rest unless the object is acted upon by an outside force."

I am, [sigh] an object at rest. I am a rock. I am an island. (Simon and Garfunkel's greatest hits was the first cd I ever bought with my own money) After four years of academic sedimentality, it appears I am only now just reaping what I've spent three and a half years sowing.

My brain is an anemony upon the back of a sea crab, gleaning what particles of academia seem to drift past my stubby tenticles as I amble my way from class to class, day to day.

No force can move me from my post. I am doomed to rest upon my perch and scream my thoughts to any who might hear.

I am Newton's first law. And french class really sucks.

adieu, mes amis. adieu!

No comments: