Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Announcement/Cop-out Blog

Sorry its been a while since i've posted. I'm afraid its actually going to be a bit longer.

  • Big news: I've decided that I'm going to pursue my Phd. in Education as soon as I can. Most likely it will be after I finish my Master's in Education in May '06.
  • Baylor beat aTm 35-34. Proud of my boys.
  • I heard Bush won. I know I should feel something about that...
  • I've been writing my little pucker off... just for academic purposes...
  • My buddy Brian is having his kid on Thursday! Prayers!
  • Cousin Andee needs prayers.
  • Myles, you need to call a brother.
  • Mary, frozen fruit, hot tea and good conversation awaits us.
  • That Erin is one amazing girl.
  • I've decided to go by Neil E. Golemo. I was named after both my grandfathers. I'm sick of barely recognizing my link to Grandpa Golemo. (I wonder if this is how Sting felt when he started asking all of his friends to call him "Sting?")

Hollar at your boy and listen to "Snow Patrol."

Neiliness to you all,



1 comment:

myleswerntz said...

i just got your number from telep last night, cuz i lost my phone last week. i'll call today.